Tuesday, August 7, 2012

BRC Top 20 Week Ending July 7

BRC top 20 Week ending July 7

1. "I Kissed the Bus" The Geezinslaw Brothers
2. "Got A Feelin For Ya" Kelly Willis
3. "30 Years of Farming" James King
4. "Imitation Of Love" George Jones 
5. "I Broke It" Buck Ford
6. "Gonna Come Back As A Country Song" Alan Jackson
7. "Muddy Waters" Bobby Osborne & the Rocky Top Express
8. "Long Black Limo" Travers Chandler & Avery County
9. "Calls I Haven't Made" Todd Fritsch
10. "Tears Only Run One Way" Robbie Fulks
11. "Sweet Sally Brown" Lonesome River Band
12. "Smoke Along The Track" Joe Mullins and the Radio Ramblers
13. "The Ballad Of Jed Clampett" J D Crowe & the New South
14. "My Bucket's Got A Hole In It" Hank Williams
15. "Filipino Baby" Ernest Tubb
16. "I'm Barely Hanging On To Me" Johnny Paycheck
17. "In My Dear Old Southern Home" Don Stover/The Lilly Brothers
18. "Wedding Bells" John Prine/Lucinda Williams
19. "One More Teardrop" Andy Vaughn & Driveline
20. "Tennessee Stud" Nitty Gritty Dirt Band/Doc Watson

I've seen or met folks connected to 12 of these tracks. Nine tracks are current and I'm not playing the single from the only act you would hear on Country top 40 stations (Alan Jackson).

Oldest recording My Bucket's Got A Hole In It.

No comments:

Post a Comment