Sunday, August 19, 2012

BRC Top 20 Week Ending August 18

1. "You Win Again" Hank Williams
2. "Heart's Like Our's" Connie Smith/Marty Stuart
3. "Bridge Over Troubled Water" The Whitstein Brothers
4. "Gentle On My Mind" Richard Bennett
5. "My Heart Is On the Mend" Larry Stephenson
6. "She Dreams" Karen Collins
7. "Just Call Me Lonesome" Radney Foster
8. "Country Gal" Old Crow
 Medicine Show
9. "Making Believe" Merle Haggard
10. "Rose Garden" Lynn Anderson
11. "Amigo's Guitar" Laura Cantrell
12. "Can You Find It In Your Heart" Kitty Wells/Webb Pierce
13. "Saddle Bronc Girl" Ian Tyson
14. 'Singing As We Rise" The Gibson Brothers
15. "I Give You Music" Dennis Adkins
16. "Sick Sober and Sorry" Austin Music Band
17. "One More Teardrop" Andy Vaughn and Driveline
18. "Back In Your Arm's Again" The Mavericks
19. "I'll Keep Calling" JP Harris and the Tough Choices
20. "La Porte D'en Arriere" Gary Roadarmel & the Parrish Commissioners"

Nice week folks. Adding a couple Cornell Hurd tracks tonight to honor my buddy Danny who will be gone 4 years tomorrow. Grange Fair is this week and I hope to see and meet Leona Williams on Friday. I'm also excited for a bunch of Bluegrass friends for their recent achivements and nominations.

Oldest track of the week "You Win Again".

No comments:

Post a Comment