Tuesday, August 7, 2012

BRC Top 20 Week ending July 14

1. "The Gal Who Invented Kissing" Hank Snow
2. "Spanish Fandango" Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys
3. "My Name is Jimmy Martin" Ray Edwards
4. "Skip A Rope" Henson Cardgill
5. "I Broke It" Buck Ford
6. "Don't Fall in Love With A Girl Like That" The Boxcars
7. "Luckenbach Texas (Back To The Basics of Love) Waylon Jennings
8. "I Want To 
Be A Cowboy's Sweetheart" Patsy Montana
9. "Song On the Jukebox" Karl Shiflett & the Big Country Show
10. "My Sweet Lady" John Denver
11. "I Give You Music" Dennis Adkins
12. "Trainride To Bulls Gap" Archie Campbell
13. "Sparkin" Deke Dickerson
14. "Take Me Back To Tulsa" Colby Shepard
15. "Muddy Water" Bobby Osborne and Rocky Top Express
16. "Sweet Sally" Lonesome River Band
17. "I Kissed The Bus" The Geezinslaw Brothers
18. "One More Teardrop" Andy Vaughn and Driveline
19. "Tears Only Run One Way" Robbie Fulks
20. "Imitation Of Love" George Jones

Oldest track of the week "Spanish Fandango"

No comments:

Post a Comment