Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Not enough classic sounding country music?

My artest friend Kimberly Manning writes
"Two myths that are running rampant today:
1. "They don't make country music like they used to." FALSE -- Yes... WE DO. There is plenty of us making music just like they used to.

2. "You can't find any country music in Nashville." FALSE FALSE!! Go into Roberts Western world on any given weekend and tell me that ain't country. Or the ET Record shop or the Station Inn or..."

to which I respond
 If they don't make country like they used to why am I finding more great country,honky tonk, bluegrass and western swing then I have the time and space to broadcast on this station. ?

 Despite listening hours that are half of what they were last July, I will continue to get behind artests
most radio stations won't touch or whose play is limited to weekly shows.

 Also if you can support us with a premium membership, check out the latest desktop players for computers and phones.







No comments:

Post a Comment