Sunday, June 5, 2011

BRC Top 20 Week ending June 4

    1  ." It's All Your Fault"  Hot Club of Cowtown
    2.  "Half A Man  Willie Nelson
    3.  "Reckan I'm A Texan"  Tom Morrell and the Time Warp Tophands
    4.  "Your From Texas"  Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys
    5.  "Your Place or Mine"  Gary Stewart
    6.  "Can't Shake the Sands of Texas From My Shoes"  Riders In The Sky
    7.  "Call Of the Wine"  Landon Dodd
    8.  "I Saw A Man Dying Today"  Justin Trevino
    9.  "Hear My Cry"  Gold Heart
   10. "It's Just the Whiskey Talkin"  Cornell Hurd Band
   11. "The Home Your Tearing Down"  Kimberly Murrey
   12.  "Till I Kissed You"  The Everly Brothers
   13.  "In Some Room Above The Street"  The Wondering Eyes
   14.  "A Wound Time Can't Erase"  Stonewall Jackson
   15.  "Till A Tear Becomes A Rose"  Keith Whitley/Lorrie Morgan
   16.  "All My EXs live in Texas"  George Strait
   17.  "Three Days"  Don Walser
   18.  "I Care"  Tom T Hall
   19  "Windfall"  Larry Patton & the Flying Burrito Brothers
   20. "Way Downtown"  Jimmy Dale Gilmore

   Keyword this week is Cindy Walker.  I did not buy much music this trip but found a bunch of new stuff in the pipeline.  Please vote if you can. I want to know what you you like. and I have plenty of time to keep in touch.

Oldest track of the week  "Your From Texas"  1946

No comments:

Post a Comment