Friday, April 27, 2012

BRC Top 20 Week Ending March 24



1. "Nitro Express" Red Simpson
2. "I've Seen What God Can Do" Marty Raybon
3. "Sweet Baby James" The Grascals
4. "I'm Not Even Close" Georgette Jones
5. "Walk Away From The Wine" Cornell Hurd Band
6. "On the Cover of the Music City News" Buck Owens
7. "My Hearts In San Antone" Arty Rodriguez
8. "Sing Me A Song" Amber Digby
9. "What Is A Home Without Love" The Louvin Brothers
10. "I'm A Walkin Advertisment For the Blues" Karen Collins
11. "World So Full of Love" The Gibson Brothers
12. "White Lightning" George Jones
13. "Pickin Time" Frankie Miller
14. "Wine Me Up" Don Walser
15. "Marie Don Walser
16. "Sweet Dreams" Don Gibson
17. "I Forgot More Then You'll Ever Know" Skeeter Davis
18. "Just One Time" Connie Smith
19. "Jackson" Chuck Mead/Mandy Barnett
20. "Conscience Turn Your Back" Redd Volkaert

The Bakersfield tribute show the the Country Music Hall of Fame was a delight and Rose Maphis looked great for age 89.

This is cutoff week for IBMA nominations so I expect some new Bluegrass music .

Oldest track of the week "I Forgot More Then You'll Ever Know"

No comments:

Post a Comment