Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bus of Real Country Playlist adds Week of March 6

Congrats to the new members of the Country Music Hall of Fame
For Hargus "Pig" Robbins
"White Lightning"  George Jones
"Behind Closed Doors"  Charlie Rich

For Connie Smith
"Once A Day" 
"Just One Time"

I somewhat regret I got rid of my Garth Brooks albums. So instead I added a couple folks he mentioned in his speech
"Too Gone Too Long"  Randy Travis
"Don't Close Your Eyes"  Keith Whitley

Remembering Lew Dewitt of the Statler Brothers
"I'll Go To My Grave Loving You"

"Strange"  Patsy Cline
"Hangman's Boogie"  Cowboy Copas

New releases
"Luxury Liner"  Carrie Hassler
"The Game is Over" Lonesome River Band
"Foggy Mountain Top"  Ma Crow
"Texas Moonbeam Waltz"  Mark Remington (Son of Steel Guitar legend Herb Remington)

No comments:

Post a Comment